Janux Plug'n Play GT Gear Powertrain
- Janux GT Gear Powertrain is a complete powertrain that is ready to install on your board in minutes. Designed and precision CNC machined to close tolerances in San Diego, CA USA using American made T6 aluminum and Acetal Delrin stocks.
- Available in 20 ratios: motor spur (15, 16, 17, 18t), wheel spur (42, 43, 44, 45, 46t)
- GT Gear Powertrain can be converted from street to all terrain setup with optional Quattro hubs and wheel spur gears. No modification is required, simple swap from street AT setup.
- Inquire for AT wheel conversion.
Benefits of spur gear:
- Spur gears are suitable for driving systems because they have more power transmission efficiency.
- A spur gear is built with teeth made straight and parallel to the axis of the gear. Eliminating any issue of axial thrust allowing such as helical gear system.
- Spur gears are more efficient compared to helical gears with the same size.
- They are quite reliable and offer constant velocity.
- Spur gears are also considered a member of positive transmission because they don’t have any slippage such as belt drive system.
Please allow 7-10 days for delivery
- TorqueBoard CNC Precision trucks x 2 (front and rear)
- TorqueBoard 110mm transparent blue wheels (set of 4)
- Janux Flux 6374 190KV 3600W sensored motors with 5.5 bullet connectors x 2
- Janux Quattro Fiery Red Anodized 6061 T6 aluminum plates
- 304 Stainless steel motor spurs with 3mm keys x 2
- Acetal Delrin(POM) wheel spurs x 2
- Acetal Delrin gear covers with wear and heat resistance Teflon discs x 2
- Rubber V-rings x 2
- Wt: 9.2lbs
- Made in San Diego, CA. USA