Janux VESC Heatsink to fit Unity and Single/Dual FocBox
Heatsink to fit either FocBox Unity or dual FocBox speed controller, CNC machined from solid plate of aluminum T6. The heatsink draws heat away from speed controller into fins that provide a large surface area for the heat to dissipate throughout the rest of the vesc, thus cooling both the heatsink and vesc. The heatsink plate is integrated into your enclosure with included stainless M4 bolts.
- Mounting holes to fit either Unity or single/dual FocBox
- Heat dissipating wave fins for drawing heat away from vesc.
- Heatsink Plate size: ~5”x3”x1/2” (~127mm x 77mm x 11mm)
- Weighs 208g
- Bolt directly onto cutout hole inside the enclosure with simple M4 bolts
- Recommend thermal conductive silicon glue, not included
- Machined from T6 Aluminium in San Diego, CA USA
- Availble in anodized Picatinny Black
- T6 Aluminium heatsink plate x 1
- Stainless steel hardware
- Cut-out guide