Janux “Quattro 4S” Pneumatic wheels complete
- These hubs are CNC machined from 3.5” diameter slug of USA 6061 T6511 aluminum alloy here in San Diego, CA USA.
- They are designed to fit 6”x2” pneumatic street tires with standard size 608 bearings, 2-piece hub with integrated 19mm or 0.75” M6 thread length, single hex tool is used for wheel assembly – no fumbling with small lock nuts or tools.
- These hubs come with 2 36t x 16mm POM pulleys running dual 15mm belts. POM pulleys are CNC machined from solid rounds of Acetal Delrin not 3d printed. Wide ranges of pulley sizes are also available from 32 to 70t, speedy to torquey setup.
- Hubs can be fitted to regular Caliber II trucks running dual 6355 motors, TB218mm with dual 6374s, or any trucks with 8mm axles.
***Note: truck, motor mounts, motors, belts, and motor pulleys are not included
** Specify pulley size when ordering
What is included:
- Set of 4 6061 T6511 aluminum hubs
- Set of 4 6”x2” pneumatic street tires with inner tubes
- Set of 2 36t x 16mm Acetal Delrin pulleys
- 4 hub spacers
- Heavy duty Stainless steel M6 hex bolts for hubs assembly
- Stainless steel 10-24 bolts for POM pulleys
- No bearings, customers supply their own
- Also available in anodized black at additional $50 per set