Janux Plug n Play Mamba Gear Powertrain 15/42(1:2.8)
- Janux Mamba Gear Powertrain is a complete powertrain that is ready to install on your board in minutes. Designed and precision CNC machined to close tolerances in San Diego, CA USA using American made T6 aluminum and Acetal Delrin stocks.
- Optional dial in to your drive ratio from 1:2.33 to 1:3.07, a total of 20 different gear ratios thru interchangeable on both pinion and wheel spur gears. Available pinion gears are 15, 16, 17, and 18 teeth. Wheel spur gears from 42 to 46 in one tooth increment.
- Mamba Gear Powertrain can be converted from all-terrain to street setup with optional ABEC or Kegel adapters and wheel spur gears. No modification is required, simple swap from AT to street setup.
- Inquire for custom gear ratio and street wheel conversion.
Benefits of spur gear:
- Spur gears are suitable for driving systems because they have more power transmission efficiency.
- A spur gear is built with teeth made straight and parallel to the axis of the gear. Eliminating any issue of axial thrust allowing such as helical gear system.
- Spur gears are more efficient compared to helical gears with the same size.
- They are quite reliable and offer constant velocity.
- Spur gears are also considered a member of positive transmission because they don’t have any slippage such as belt drive system.
- TorqueBoard 218mm trucks x 2 (front and rear)
- Janux Flux 6374 190KV 3600W sensored motors with 5.5 bullet connectors x 2
- Janux Quattro Picatinny Black Anodized 6061 T6 aluminum hubs x 4
- 6”x2” pneumatic tires with inner tubes x 4
- 304 Stainless steel motor spurs with 3mm keys x 2
- Acetal Delrin(POM) wheel spurs x 2
- 0.25” thick Picatinny Black Anodize 6061 T6 aluminum gear plates x 2
- Acetal Delrin gear covers with wear and heat resistance Teflon discs x 2
- Rubber V-rings x 2
- Wt: 9.2lbs
- Made in San Diego, CA. USA