Janux Dual Motor mount with stabilizing crossbars, Black Anodized Finish
- “Black Anodized” T6061 aluminum universal motor arms, fit any 50xx and 63xx motors
- Universal motor arm can be setup with any wheel sizes from 80mm to 6”x2” pneumatic wheels
- Motor arms is axially adjustable at fixed 0º, ±12º, and ±24º, no more slippage of motor arm.
- Belt tensioning is achieved by adjusting the motor +/-10mm laterally.
- Mount can be mounted forward under the deck for stealth or reverse for a hot rod look.
- Acetal Delrin idlers reduce the need of over-tensioning belts that cause premature breakage. Use of slack side Idlers prevent “tooth skipping” and improve breaking.
- Dual solid10mm stabilizing crossbars eliminate flexing and twisting of motor arms
- Available in either x-slots or parallel slots mounting holes. Please note: parallel slots only fit 6374 motors with 44mm diameter mounting holes pattern.
“Black Anodized” Dual Motor Mount includes:
- 2 C-clamp adapters (Specify Caliber or TB218mm)
- 2 universal motor arms
- 2 stabilizing crossbars
- 2 POM idler assemblies
- Mounting hardware
- Optional idler assemblies are available for $25 a pair
- Optional solid POM pulley covers not 3d printed - $20 each